• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Merry Christmas To All

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all.

I think the driver of the Elio in this video is a motorcycle rider with a lot of miles under his belt.

If you notice in the video, in many corners he leans his body even though the vehicle is not leaning.

I had wondered if I would be doing this very thing in my Elio, and now I have my answer.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all.

I think the driver of the Elio in this video is a motorcycle rider with a lot of miles under his belt.

If you notice in the video, in many corners he leans his body even though the vehicle is not leaning.

I had wondered if I would be doing this very thing in my Elio, and now I have my answer.
I would almost think it's like a natural instinct for the way you sit in it.
Of course I have had a couple of passengers on my bike that have never ridden and it came close to wiping us out because they leaned the opposite direction going through a turn (scared the hell out of me).:shocked:

So I think for those of us that have ridden we will have that instinct to lean; why not, I do it in my car now when I'm driving :becky:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having a passenger who leans the wrong way is definitely not good.

A feeling that is strange is someone helping you push a bike and both are trying to balance it. Both end up fighting each other and it feels like the bike is about to fall.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all.

I think it's Stu Lichter driving.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
a bit late but sincere wish for a very merry Christmas to all of our folks .... we have been with family in the mountains of Kentucky in a location were words like Verizon are little more than a rumor ....

Top Bottom