• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Met A Young Man On Fb Yesterday 16 Yo

Reaction score
I met a young man yesterday on FB, 16 years old !!! He bragged to his friends on his FB page that he put a deposit down on a vehicle in MATH CLASS TODAY !!! Delightful young man and Mr. Sunday and I tried to pull him into our two different Elio forums. Did he make it here yet? I sure hope so. He'll be the official youngest person here. I've been busy and tomorrow looks even busier, so please miss me ......... lol.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I met a young man yesterday on FB, 16 years old !!! He bragged to his friends on his FB page that he put a deposit down on a vehicle in MATH CLASS TODAY !!! Delightful young man and Mr. Sunday and I tried to pull him into our two different Elio forums. Did he make it here yet? I sure hope so. He'll be the official youngest person here. I've been busy and tomorrow looks even busier, so please miss me ......... lol.
Always miss Ya when you're not around. ;)

Joey

Reaction score
Hello! It is me! Joey! I just got my permissions to post in the forums!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Joey, We are very glad to have you here. It is great that you are interested enough in this very unique vehicle that you were wiling and able to put some money down to make this happen. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

You may have to get permission for this also however we have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. All fields in the survey are optional, so you are welcome to provide only your first name and we do not ask for your street address only your city and state. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Quick. He's not quite the youngest here, but close!:p

http://www.elioowners.com/members/michael-lee.1535/

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello! It is me! Joey! I just got my permissions to post in the forums!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Joey. It is good to have someone from the other end of the age spectrum on board. I hope you will enjoy this forum but not to the point you get in trouble. See you next year in my 2015 Elio. :-) Z

Top Bottom