• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Meyers EV - Narrow, 2 seater, 4- wheels, 1/2 a Car

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BB59A466-60D3-4822-9386-83774BA1AEC0.jpeg

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mine:

I added a turbo!
Very similar in size and weight.
Sit side by side, 2 people.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are there any pictures of the interior?? I poked around a little bit on the website, but couldn't find any.

Just curious what it looks like on the inside...
I was curious to see an interior shot too. The interior is likely not close to finish level on the proof of concept prototype. I’m surprised there isn’t at least a CAD rendering on their website. A narrow 4 wheeler city commuter as a supplement to the family longer range ICE vehicle seems more practical, safer, along with having greater market demand, over a 3 wheeler. I like the concept.

Last edited:

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I’m surprised there isn’t at least a CAD rendering on their website.
Yes... a CAD rendering would (at least) give us a basic idea of what the finished interior might look like.

The interior is likely not close to finish level on the proof of concept prototype.

The exterior needs some work, as well. I did notice the door gaps were large and inconsistent. But as a proof of concept, it works.

along with having greater market demand, over a 3 wheeler.

Personally, I only want three wheels as it is legally considered a motorcycle. The insurance, tags & fees will be cheaper and I won't have to take it for emissions testing (here in my state).

For me the BEX is a way to beat the system.

Top Bottom