• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

MIA 2.0?

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Auto Evolution has an article of a company - Fox eMobility - that is trying to bring back the MIA electric car. I think it is neat looking. I am not sure if fits into the 'similar car' category but I thought I would post it anyway. It seems similar but with upgrades.
fox-e-mobility-mia-20-aims-to-bring-back-mia-electric-from-the-dead-180728_1.jpg

I like how the doors slide. I think this will give access to the inside without worry about banging other cars. the driver sits in the middle, like the original.

Reactions: Hog

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Auto Evolution has an article of a company - Fox eMobility - that is trying to bring back the MIA electric car. I think it is neat looking. I am not sure if fits into the 'similar car' category but I thought I would post it anyway. It seems similar but with upgrades.
fox-e-mobility-mia-20-aims-to-bring-back-mia-electric-from-the-dead-180728_1.jpg

I like how the doors slide. I think this will give access to the inside without worry about banging other cars. the driver sits in the middle, like the original.
Pretty cool. I would consider one of these if the price were reasonable.

Top Bottom