• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Military Service

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A friend of mine just passed away, although he was not a military man his story is amazing.

Let every nation be judged of it's value of Human Life. My wife started reading biographies and got addicted. Mostly to the Presidents and the life stories of some of these casualties of Hitler's Nazis and the Russia power grabs from the Romanov's collapse. What all these stories had in common was miraculous ironies of survival in all this chaos. My dad always said "The Romanovs might have been a bad regime but they never needed one tenth the Guards required to protect Stalin". Christian America has always placed emphasis on the uniqueness and the preciousness of each and every individual. Let this be the full measure and what distinguishes us all the way back to England's Magna Carta in 1215.

There has always been a certain elitist population that attempts to take away individual rights for the sake of the greater good of the many. Wonder where and who those elitist are in America today? Who gives who the right to take from one to give to another? If you don't have the answer then you are but a slave to the elitist or you are one of the elitist.

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
QUOTE="Folks, post: 57924, member: 1140"]Let every nation be judged its value of Human Life. My wife started reading biographies and got addicted. Mostly to the Presidents and the life stories of some of these casualties of Hitler's Nazis and the Russia power grabs from the Romanov's collapse. What all these stories had in common was miraculous ironies of survival in all this chaos. My dad always said "The Romanovs might have been a bad regime but they never needed one tenth the Guards required to protect Stalin". Christian America has always placed emphasis on the uniqueness and the preciousness of each and every individual. Let this be the full measure and what distinguishes us all the way back to England's Magna Carta in 1215.

There has always been a certain elitist population that attempts to take away individual rights for the sake of the greater good of the many. Wonder where and who those elitist are in America today? Who gives who the right to take from one to give to another? If you don't have the answer then you are but a slave to the elitist or you are one of the elitist.[/QUOTE]
Folks, not to take away from your Christian values but there are those of us out here who are not christian but hold the same belief of uniqueness and preciousness of every individual. The greatest thing about our country, is the diversity of the individuals who occupy it! That's why we are the melting pot of the world! Our Constitution offers every U.S citizen the same rights, no matter when or how we got here!:)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norahsbed says;
"Folks, not to take away from your Christian values but there are those of us out here who are not christian but hold the same belief of uniqueness and preciousness of every individual."

Suffices to say that by in large it was those of the Christian faith that created the circumstances and the blessing of this truly unique experiment we call a Democracy. That's all I'm saying. I don't think they want us to go more on that topic here. PM me please.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
QUOTE="Folks, post: 57924, member: 1140"]Let every nation be judged its value of Human Life. My wife started reading biographies and got addicted. Mostly to the Presidents and the life stories of some of these casualties of Hitler's Nazis and the Russia power grabs from the Romanov's collapse. What all these stories had in common was miraculous ironies of survival in all this chaos. My dad always said "The Romanovs might have been a bad regime but they never needed one tenth the Guards required to protect Stalin". Christian America has always placed emphasis on the uniqueness and the preciousness of each and every individual. Let this be the full measure and what distinguishes us all the way back to England's Magna Carta in 1215.

There has always been a certain elitist population that attempts to take away individual rights for the sake of the greater good of the many. Wonder where and who those elitist are in America today? Who gives who the right to take from one to give to another? If you don't have the answer then you are but a slave to the elitist or you are one of the elitist.
Folks, not to take away from your Christian values but there are those of us out here who are not christian but hold the same belief of uniqueness and preciousness of every individual. The greatest thing about our country, is the diversity of the individuals who occupy it! That's why we are the melting pot of the world! Our Constitution offers every U.S citizen the same rights, no matter when or how we got here!:)[/QUOTE]
Thank you, Norahsbed. As a person who is not Christian I find it very hard to understand why Christians think they are the only true Americans. It totally baffles me. I could not have said it better. :-) Z

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh please people let us not fall into a pit of religious debate and comparison.
Bout time to start up some scratchy violin music or run your finger nails across the blackboard for back up music. That always worked for me. That still doesn't alter the facts. When feelings get sensitive only God can deal with that. LOL Hey, Zelio, I'm not feeling any encouragement to speak my mind here. wasupwidat? I'd have felt a lot more tolerance from you if somehow you'd not twist what I said.

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh please people let us not fall into a pit of religious debate and comparison.
Jay, this is not the forum or site for such topics. Same for politics. That's why the moderators break in and stop it. Sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention. It was only to bring to light, their are those of us who were offended by Folks comment of Christian America.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So every time we mention our faith we are to be beaten down and censored , but those that do the beating down are free to express their hate all they want Funny how that works not just here but every where you go now.
So now people of faith are no longer welcome here unless they sit in the back a say nothing.
Well I don't back down from your attacks God bless you anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom