• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mobile App?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a Samsung S4 and use Chrome.

Browses fine. Allows me to post and allows me to search the whole Forum.

Allows multiple tabs to remain open in the background which allows me to have elioowners.com and eliomotors.com and various others.

I currently have 21 tabs available and can go to any without having to ooen up chrome again
I think Tapatalk fixed their issues in the 2 years since that post... Just saying. :rolleyes:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ooops your right. I never noticed the date of the last Post before replying... I see that I posted that reply at 2:21 AM. Guess I was not fully awake and I am sticking to that story... LOL:oops:
LOL.. no worries. I've done that several times... creating zombie threads in my wake!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL.. no worries. I've done that several times... creating zombie threads in my wake!
Seems that a lot of people are going into threads that haven't had entries in a couple of years and commenting.
Some of it is funny because they are addressing issues that have been long past current information.

DigitalDan

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Mobile Apps, I just bought a new Chevy truck, and the myChevrolet app is awesome. The "coolest" feature, literally, is being able to remotely start my truck from my desk, so by the time I get out of the building and walk to my truck, the interior isn't an oven, despite it being 102º outside.

Top Bottom