• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V124

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A look at the different ways you will be able to customize your Elio!

Elio Motors Momentum v124

go.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_Capture3.jpg_830f61d32a53e6d02a9d47d8ac8a2943.jpg

Currently, the automotive industry limits excessive inventory by offering option packages instead of allowing owners to purchase the individual options they want. We think that the status quo can be changed through a combination of both our ePlus: My Elio, My Way option program and the aftermarket.

*MSRP excludes destination/delivery charges, taxes, title, registration, and options/installation.

Certain statements in this email including, but not limited to, statements related to anticipated commencement of commercial production, targeted pricing and performance goals, and statements that otherwise relate to future periods are forward-looking statements. These statements involve risks and uncertainties, which are described in more detail in the Company’s periodic reports filed with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made and based on information available to the Company on the date of this email. Elio Motors assumes no obligation to update the information in this email.

[Broken External Image]

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Page 2
The Elio Team posted: " American drivers spend enough time driving each day that their vehicles essentially act as a second residence. Since many Americans spend so much time commuting, the owner should be able to make the vehicle their own. Unfortunately, it’s virtually imposs"

New post on Elio Motors
s0.wp.com_i_emails_blavatar.png

Have It Your Way
by The Elio Team

American drivers spend enough time driving each day that their vehicles essentially act as a second residence. Since many Americans spend so much time commuting, the owner should be able to make the vehicle their own. Unfortunately, it’s virtually impossible for drivers to truly customize their own vehicles right off the lot. Currently, the automotive industry limits excessive inventory by offering option packages instead of allowing owners to purchase the individual options they want. We think that the status quo can be changed through a combination of both our ePlus: My Elio, My Way after-sale option program and the aftermarket.

If you’ve recently purchased a new vehicle, you know that adding an “option” is almost never a true option. Say, for example, you want to add leather seats to your new purchase. You can certainly have leather seats in your vehicle, but only if you add additional options that are included in your option package. Now, your leather seats will likely come with several other additions that you likely did not want or maybe never use. Additionally, if the newest technology is a part of an option package, this tech will almost assuredly be obsolete within a few years. The current system greatly benefits the dealer at the expense of the customer.

We think there is a better way, which is why we will offer our ePlus option program. The idea is simple: at the factory, we will produce a total of 14 vehicles (7 different colors and 2 transmission offerings.) From there, each Elio customer will have the opportunity to add the options they want to their vehicle. These options are OEM parts, designed and approved for the Elio. We will not offer any option packages and Elio Motors customers will select only the options they want and will use.

Additionally, Elio owners can make initial option selections with the opportunity to add improvements after taking possession of their vehicles by bringing their vehicles to an Elio Motors store. For example, an owner can choose a standard radio when they initially purchase their vehicle. When a brand-new, must have radio becomes available, they will be able to bring their Elio back to a store and install the new OEM option. Elio owners will be able to add the newest technology without having to purchase a new vehicle.

If options are not made available through our after-sale program ePlus, they will likely be made available through the automotive aftermarket. If you’re not familiar, the aftermarket provides parts (replacement parts like brake pads, and most everything you can think of to add to your vehicle) that they feel customers will use either in addition to or instead of OEM parts. The aftermarket is worth approximately $318.2 billion annually and employs more than 4 million Americans. Our goal is to provide you with original equipment parts, exactly what you want, at a great price, with OE fit and finish.

The low price and high mileage make the Elio an ideal commuter vehicle. We believe they should be able to choose when it comes to the vehicle’s features for a fair price. In an Elio, you can customize your ideal vehicle at an affordable price while keeping up with the newest tech trends.

The Elio Team | September 27, 2017 at 6:11 pm |

pixel.wp.com_b.gif_6e973e28d82fa340113d19fb93285e33.gif

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Think this one is for future investors. The Elio configurator still doesn't have leather seats or any new options that I'm aware of.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I get it now,, these last dozen or so momentum blogs have been like summer school for the folks who have not been paying attention for the last 8 or 10 years. So, for those of us who were paying attention, it's kinda boring. On the positive side, every now and then you can learn a few details, or changes that have occurred.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep! I think many of these are geared more towards the newer reservation holders. I hope they add those LED fender lights as an option to ePlus. They look sweeeeeeeeet!!! I emailed them yesterday and they said they would forward it to the right person. Maybe ePlus will get a little update soon. :)

Top Bottom