• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V129

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Aside from repetitive reservationist angst with these Momentum’s, I’m scratching my head pondering how any of us might write a ‘guest post’ and have it published in a weekly Elio blog. Certainly there are those among us who are passionate, informed, and literate.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who's the lucky girl in the drivers seat giving a thumbs up? And there's that black Elio again showing up in another undisclosed location.... I'm not sure if the Elio has racked up big mileage or only the truck and trailer pulling it around. Sure would be nice if Elio announced," here's our black Elio that's racked up 75,000 miles and we've only had to change the oil."

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who's the lucky girl in the drivers seat giving a thumbs up? And there's that black Elio again showing up in another undisclosed location.... I'm not sure if the Elio has racked up big mileage or only the truck and trailer pulling it around. Sure would be nice if Elio announced," here's our black Elio that's racked up 75,000 miles and we've only had to change the oil."
Could be Greenwich Village according to my wife. An angel investor? :)

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My guess is truck and trailer, with St. Louis being the location.

I wished I could believe otherwise, but there seems to be zero conformation that our vehicle has gone anywhere, under its own power.

I desire and want my Elio!

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If picture is St Louis, then it might be an old picture. Wouldn't the E1C be within an hour or two of Drexel Hamilton in Manhattan until all $100,000,000 secured for the inspection by accredited investors, VCs, angel investors, and suppliers? Since EM by email talked about being in process, would guess that the E1C would be in NJ, NYC or the surroundings, or southern CT. Can't imagine the investors aren't totally tactile about putting the money down. Would guess mostly truck and trailer besides maybe a few discreet test drives.

Last edited:
Top Bottom