• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V136

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Take your pick from the experts of this high salaried Elio Motors automotive engineering and car building Team:
View attachment 22313
You can remove some of the experts from the list Hari Iyer, Tim Andrews, Nicole Rose, Brian Critchfield, Steve Semansky, and Jerome Vassalo. That leaves five people. I thought that Elio Motors has six people. Maybe they hired a person with car building experience.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"You can't make money without selling product."

Au contraire!! With all due respect, Paul has made lots of money without selling product, it's the new math....

Robert, Welcome to the forum.... Incidentally....

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"You can't make money without selling product."

Au contraire!! With all due respect, Paul has made lots of money without selling product, it's the new math....

Robert, Welcome to the forum.... Incidentally....
I think we are talking about Elio Motors, not the employees. Even if the company is not making a product, they still have to pay their employees because if they don't, they will go get paid elsewhere because they need to eat too. My guess is that Elio Motors has one or two employees at the moment. That would be Paul and Connie. Other than that, anything else would be on a consultant paid per job or hour basis.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we are talking about Elio Motors, not the employees. Even if the company is not making a product, they still have to pay their employees because if they don't, they will go get paid elsewhere because they need to eat too. My guess is that Elio Motors has one or two employees at the moment. That would be Paul and Connie. Other than that, anything else would be on a consultant paid per job or hour basis.
I thought that they had six employees. But that was a year ago.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought that they had six employees. But that was a year ago.
They did mention that they "furloughed" employees but we all know that really means, they were laid off and if something comes up, we will be calling. With the money that Elio has had for a while, they couldn't even pay someone part time minimum wage for 6 months. My nephew made more this summer mowing lawns and doing yard work than Elio had in the bank.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They did mention that they "furloughed" employees but we all know that really means, they were laid off and if something comes up, we will be calling. With the money that Elio has had for a while, they couldn't even pay someone part time minimum wage for 6 months. My nephew made more this summer mowing lawns and doing yard work than Elio had in the bank.
They cut back lower paid employees. Getting rid of the sales department made little sense. Paul should have been paid with stock, not draining all the cash out for himself.

Top Bottom