• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V159

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors has nothing to do with this site, it is owned and operated by an independent source.
So it wasn't Elio Motors that did anything as you stated. I suggest you retract your statement.

This is an odd response to what appears to be a factual statement. I have not been here long enough to know, but is that an original drawing created by the poster or not?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting back to the camera topic, I want one that records 360. Unfortunately I think some people in other vehicles will be trying to get a closer look and accidents may happen. I also want to record the looks on peoples faces. Just for laughs.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting back to the camera topic, I want one that records 360. Unfortunately I think some people in other vehicles will be trying to get a closer look and accidents may happen. I also want to record the looks on peoples faces. Just for laughs.
Yep, for the first 6months of production Elio-Road-Trip blogs with images/vids should be hilarious! lol.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How should the camera be handled?

First lets agree that no one NEEDs the camera. We mostly would have it because we can. That should be a fair assessment.

My Toyota 86 (Subaru made) does like most, I think, and uses the radio screen as the camera but only when in reverse. While this works and is the most space effective I kind of want something different. I'm not sure what though.

I also think I want the camera on all the time but as I've never tested this it may be a really bad idea.

Lastly I am kind of fond of the aftermarket style cameras that put a screen on the rear view mirror. The Elio can't have a rear view mirror as the non-screen portion would just show you your rear hatch. A small screen mounted in place of the mirror however would be really nice and answer all my concerns. It would be on all the time, out of the way, and in a spot that I'm already used to looking at when changing lanes etc..

Top Bottom