• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V91 -

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This isn't quite Momentum V91 but involves the stock. I'm going to highlight a couple of phrases in ETrade's company description... for humor's sake.

Elio Motors, Inc. is a vehicle design and manufacturing company. The Company is in the process of designing a three-wheeled vehicle for mass production in the United States. It has designed front engine, front-wheel drive, two-seat, gasoline-powered vehicle, with approximately two wheels in the front and one wheel in the rear-the Elio. The Company offers various body color options, such as Rocket Silver, Sour Apple, Creamsicle, Red Hot, True Blue, Licorice and Marshmallow. The Elio engine is an inline 0.9-liter combustible three-cylinder engine, which has been custom-developed for the Elio application. Its vehicle is designed to have functional features, such as air conditioning, heat, Amplitude Modulation/Frequency Modulation (AM/FM) stereo, power windows, power door lock, airbags, auxiliary port(s), anti-lock brakes, and traction control. Elio will also have options, such as rear view/backup camera, remote engine ignition and navigation and Web radio.

"Approximately two wheels"... not "exactly two wheels" or even "about two wheels"... how about "Nearly two wheels" or "roughly two wheels"

I'm glad they decided to have FUNCTIONAL features rather than all those non-functional ones (like turn signals on most cars--- they appear non-functional)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This isn't quite Momentum V91 but involves the stock. I'm going to highlight a couple of phrases in ETrade's company description... for humor's sake.

Elio Motors, Inc. is a vehicle design and manufacturing company. The Company is in the process of designing a three-wheeled vehicle for mass production in the United States. It has designed front engine, front-wheel drive, two-seat, gasoline-powered vehicle, with approximately two wheels in the front and one wheel in the rear-the Elio. The Company offers various body color options, such as Rocket Silver, Sour Apple, Creamsicle, Red Hot, True Blue, Licorice and Marshmallow. The Elio engine is an inline 0.9-liter combustible three-cylinder engine, which has been custom-developed for the Elio application. Its vehicle is designed to have functional features, such as air conditioning, heat, Amplitude Modulation/Frequency Modulation (AM/FM) stereo, power windows, power door lock, airbags, auxiliary port(s), anti-lock brakes, and traction control. Elio will also have options, such as rear view/backup camera, remote engine ignition and navigation and Web radio.

"Approximately two wheels"... not "exactly two wheels" or even "about two wheels"... how about "Nearly two wheels" or "roughly two wheels"

I'm glad they decided to have FUNCTIONAL features rather than all those non-functional ones (like turn signals on most cars--- they appear non-functional)
The full Momentum V92 has now been posted; I was busy dealing with a 4 hour update, and a hacked email account.
The 4 hour update is Edition 1607 Windows 10 Pro Anniversary update; it's actually a full new version of Windows, and it does take 3 to 4 hours to run, and then another hours of undoing some of the things it changed that I already had turned off.

Top Bottom