• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V93 - C

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Easy! Talking to those engineers who actually build automobiles ( including the very nice and very smart folks at Elio that I have met at various shows) and you would be told that generally they don't build the cars to last 300K miles, but many just do last that long anyway. Others not so much. My truck has some 200K on it and its doing pretty good. So the reference is mainly to what they will warranty, which every car I have bought since 1998 has had a 30/60K mile warranty. I believe the Elio will be in the same range but don't quote me on that.

Ultimately I hope the Elio will last longer than its warranty and from what I see and what they are promoting, we should be able to take care of much of our vehicles on our own. Thats something I haven't been particularly excited about doing myself since front wheel drive took up all the space under the hood.
Burg, Elio Motors has detailed on their website that the Elio will come with a 3 year/36k mile warranty.

Source: https://www.eliomotors.com/features/

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Configurator still shows old price.............

i67.tinypic.com_30w2o7r.jpg

Top Bottom