• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V99 -

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering if my Hercules blind spot mirrors will fit on the Elio outside mirrors? Oklahoma driver school recommended them for my daughter who has a DL permit. I got them for my Kia Forte and they work great. If they can be attached to Elio, then maybe I can eliminate blind spot detectors. I still would like the HUD for my TruBlue.
How big are they? And what shape? As long as they aren't huge, and would fit with the ones that are on the Elio now, I don't see a problem.
But if they are truck mirror size, you'd have a problem.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
41A4C5TW2EL.jpg

Is this it?

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand why the cameras have to stick out at all. It seems like you could have several around the car and have software stitch them together to give you a 360 view
Yes, if you wanted to. I think the Tesla autodrive uses 8, they would not have to stick out. For instance autonomous vehicle.
If you want a simple driver friendly rear display, I think 2 or 3 could be enough. For the Elio, only the 2 sticking out like side mirrors should do the trick. Include a fold down display instead of a visor, and you have a 3 piece, simple rear display, that does not need a computer to stitch it together.

Top Bottom