• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Money Its A Gas....

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I started off making a 100 dollar refundable deposit. A few weeks later I got even more excited about this autocycle and made a 100 dollar nonrefundable deposit.
I set an E-mail to Elio and asked that my first deposit be rolled into my nonrefundable deposit, or if that can't be done issue a refund. They answered by letting me know a refund is in the works.

A few questions I have some of you may know the answer to is, why would they send money back, if they let me in for 100 dollars shouldn't they want my next hundred dollars?
I thought one of the fundamentals of business was the recognition thay most folks only on have so much desposable income in a pay period.

Does the "reorder" option on the order page mean a new deposit, or a deposit that will add up?
Confused in Alabama.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could help. I just jumped in feet first with all in $1000, so I am not familar with how it works when upgrading from level to level. I know several here ahve and I'm sure they will chime in

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, you can level jump, and I understand having a minumum deposit amount. But I think I should be able to pour water in my bucket whenever I can. I don't have a gamgling problem, when ever I have gambled, it was money I could afford to loose. I looked at it as entertainment money.
Kinda like this, if I'm gambling a little at a time, at least I will be intertained!

Im not arrogant enough to think I can tell ElioMotors how to do anything, except this :)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is they just don't want to bother with anything else other than the preset levels they have already set up at this point. They are using an off the shelf web shopping cart and have it set up for certain levels (100, 250, 500, 1000)+(Want In, All In) and it would likely be a hassle for them to keep track of anything else with the limited customer service staff they have at this point.

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm an IBM kinda computer guy. In my world I would think my transaction to shopping cart would be computer controlled, maybe thats wrong. Would it be a thru put problem with many many more small transactions on the site, or a tranaction fee they are having to pay to a provider?
Anyway, I'm gonna send them an e-mail, just a suggestion.

Thanks all

Top Bottom