• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mule Or Prototype? This Weeks Tech Talk

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I tried my own suggestion and that did not work. However, when I looked up Elio Motors Tech Talk one of the references for their Facebook page said if you signed up for their newsletter then you would be able to get the Tech Talk. I know for a fact I signed up for the newsletter so that must be the connection. I simply don't know how to find the link. Sorry that I can't be of more help. Z

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
While searching for what you referenced I found this:

http://www.bitesizetv.com/#!/edm-live/&episodeId=2518

God bless Paul Elio for having to talk to such an idiot. It was very cool that he mentioned the guys at IAV are working on a turbo kit in their spare time. I'll keep looking for the other site.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I tried my own suggestion and that did not work. However, when I looked up Elio Motors Tech Talk one of the references for their Facebook page said if you signed up for their newsletter then you would be able to get the Tech Talk. I know for a fact I signed up for the newsletter so that must be the connection. I simply don't know how to find the link. Sorry that I can't be of more help. Z
Ralphe knows how to get there.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the link to bite size TV. That was great! I think the link that Raybon lists above is to the previous Tech Talk, v4. The one I mentioned is v5. I will have to check my email box but I think I might have been in at the beginning of TechTalks. I simply didn't realize the significance of it at the time.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That Bit Size tv was annoying as anything but it showed why I have confidence in Paul and the company. Can't wait to see a turbo Elio someday!

Top Bottom