• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Murder, Transexuals, And The Price Is Right: The Story Of The Dale Car Hoax

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Dale story raises one of the few real fears I have for Elio - a premature government investigation. Quoted from the story, "Very soon after that, things began to crumble, as an injunction from the California Superior Court stated that the company was unable to actually produce a car." With prodding from Ms. Lynch or frustrated current Caddo Parish officials up for re-election, joined by the very noisy group of Elio haters, this possibility is unsettling.

If EM is successful in all its current fundraising ($30 million from 506 (c) and $50 million from A+) and doesn't receive the ATVM loan guarantee, we could be six to nine months down the road and still at least $100 million short for production. The expiring sub-lease to Elio for the Shreveport facility would be in jeopardy. The start date for production would remain an unknown, pending further funding. The howls for investigations could become deafening. As I stated earlier, this is one of the few real fears I have.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I think when EM gets the P6-30 series produced and the testing results published. The big money investors will be ready to get in on a vehicle that's going to be big. That is my thought anyhow.

Top Bottom