• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Harley Davidson made the Tri-Hawk for a couple of years in the 80's. It was an enclosed three-wheeler.
Thanks. Interesting…….had no idea.
1717609997413.jpeg

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can not believe how fast time is passing, things are going well with what I am trying to do in the background currently, thanks for you continued patience.

Someone said "This project is dead", no, very much alive, and the thing is, as mantioned, I don't owe anybody, in the way of I have no one's money to make excuses for, so there's nothing holding me back from telling you if there was continuance issues with the project, there's not, and the mild amount of reporting at the moment means nothing as to the project's health

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can not believe how fast time is passing, things are going well with what I am trying to do in the background currently, thanks for you continued patience.

Someone said "This project is dead", no, very much alive, and the thing is, as mantioned, I don't owe anybody, in the way of I have no one's money to make excuses for, so there's nothing holding me back from telling you if there was continuance issues with the project, there's not, and the mild amount of reporting at the moment means nothing as to the project's health
Nah, you ain't no bogan, I'm not worried. I do have some USD with your name on it, though.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'm still here! :cool:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I’m still here too……must be an addiction. :) My only interest in three wheels was sparked by the under $6800 price point, high MPG rating, and the 4 star safety rating of the Hello Elio Marketing Campaign. Also, the Elio marketing assumption of a local sales and service network. I had doubts then and have doubts now that it’s possible for a new startup vehicle company. My current interest in an enclosed three wheeler is styling, EZ ingress/egress, driver comfort, performance, handling, and fun factor, along with the local sales and service requirement. Interesting to watch the progress of the BEX on the long and winding road to production.

Top Bottom