• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Dream ...

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is weird. I actually had a dream about Elio last night. I don't have dreams about cars, EVER. Or Elios, or anything as put together as this dream was. In the dream, I somehow fetched up at a site, in fairly rugged country with a stream running through it, where a bunch of people were working on Elio test cars. I was invited to get in the back of one. It had been through some wars – definitely looked rough. And it was EXACTLY the right yellow!

Somehow the back seat could almost hold two people, and was a great deal better padded than the real version. Driving the car was the VP gov’t relations, Joel Sheltrown. There was lots of activity going on – and as per usual Elio was scrambling to get the cars ready for something involving funding, but everybody was happy.

So we went for a drive and the car was noticeably quiet inside and the ride was quite smooth. Joel said they’d started paying attention to that stuff. I said good.

But the exterior, especially in front, was barely intact, missing areas of body plastic. The frame was exposed but OK.

So, if you folks can figure out what any of this means, let me know – because I haven’t a clue.

So have at, Drs. Adler, Freud, and Jung.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm let's see, so it was Yellow (bananelio's) and crowd of people - Bufelio with all you can eat, because it was wide in back and more padded.

Then panels missing in front , that one I can't think of just now.

Top Bottom