• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Money Is Here.

Reaction score
Well, all most. Loaned Daughter money yesterday to buy herself a cute little used Toyota Celica. She was is bad bad need, needed a car NOW, not in 18 months. I hope to get money back ... but I might have pissed it away. You know ... Kids!
But the Amish are here with a trailer of horses to timber my back acre, so I'm already back on track. If I hadn't loaned out my savings I would be announcing that I put another deposit down for a third Elio at this time. One for Husband (he has his money), one for me and one for her.
Bring kids and a picnic lunch. It's going to be a fun show today. PS I got farm fresh eggs for sale. Just Saying.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, all most. Loaned Daughter money yesterday to buy herself a cute little used Toyota Celica. She was is bad bad need, needed a car NOW, not in 18 months. I hope to get money back ... but I might have pissed it away. You know ... Kids!
But the Amish are here with a trailer of horses to timber my back acre, so I'm already back on track. If I hadn't loaned out my savings I would be announcing that I put another deposit down for a third Elio at this time. One for Husband (he has his money), one for me and one for her.
Bring kids and a picnic lunch. It's going to be a fun show today. PS I got farm fresh eggs for sale. Just Saying.
Wish I could join you. Sounds like an interesting day. :-) Z

Top Bottom