• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My First Rendering Of An Elio

DrakeR

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Not certain what color I want yet... it was Red; however, I have to see the actual color up-close. I did this in Illustrator.... I wish mine was ready... this delay (almost a year from original date) has allowed for some great accessories... love the internet/gps option just announce. The dash looks great.
Elio_P42a1.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not certain what color I want yet... it was Red; however, I have to see the actual color up-close. I did this in Illustrator.... I wish mine was ready... this delay (almost a year from original date) has allowed for some great accessories... love the internet/gps option just announce. The dash looks great.
View attachment 3474
Drake, welcome to the form and thanks for the great drawing. It was well done . Originally, I wanted a silver Elio but have changed my mind to Hot (Ferrari) Red. We have plenty of time to choose options and debate what color we will ultimately order. Looking forward to more of your great art work.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 3474
Hi and welcome, DrakeR. I am wondering if I have greeted you elsewhere in the past or maybe there is another Fernley, NV member on here. Either way, I love your rendering of your Elio. I don't know about you, but I am thoroughly enjoying this exciting adventure. Of course you have been following it much longer than I have. I look forward to seeing more of your ideas. Great to have you on board. :) Z

Last edited:

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, DrakeR. I am wondering if I have greeted you elsewhere in the past or maybe there is another Fernley, NV member on here.

Funny you say that Zelio. I am somewhat familiar with Fernley, NV (truck stops) so I remember seeing the name previously also.

But I don't have anyone else from Fernley on my list.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Funny you say that Zelio. I am somewhat familiar with Fernley, NV (truck stops) so I remember seeing the name previously also.

But I don't have anyone else from Fernley on my list.
Maybe they don't have a reservation or haven't filled out the survey. I noticed Fernley simply because I used to live in Reno and went through or by there several times when traveling along I-80. Or when I was wandering around on a random drive somewhere different than Reno. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Awesome rendering my friend! Short of the real pictures, yours will make my wallpapers that I show others to peak their interest in the Elio! You have a Great talent! Keep up the good work and share more!
Anion, you have mentioned your wallpapers before. I am finally going to admit I have no idea what you mean. To me wall paper is something you glue to a wall of your house or office. Somehow, I don't think this is what you mean. :-) Z

Anion

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Thanks Joshua,
Being 66 years old and not the most PC literate, I may be using the term wrong! I do have it on my PC wallpaper setting and I also have it as a picture in my email signature.
elio p4.jpg

This always gets a comment or two from my recipients!
Even my Credit Union Loan Officer wanted more info!

Top Bottom