• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Reservation Number Just Changed ??????

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Somehow I went from #491 to #220. All started in Richmond on the 19th when I went to see the Elio the first time. I was asking questions that apparently are on everyone’s reservation account on-line. I explained that I never seen my on-line account so he attempted to log me in and it failed, stated something like “no account found”. Easy fix he explained, just call customer service (which I finally got around to doing on Monday).

Customer service basically told me that when I made my reservation, the website (as it is now) did not exist nor did most of the Elio staff. They are uncertain how my number changed other than speculation that “ghost” reservations were created in the beginning for some reason. Nevertheless, I’m now number 220. Here’s the email I received from Elio last night:

> Hello Jeff!
> Thanks for your email and for being a member of the Elio Motors
>family!
> Because you made a reservation before we changed our website, then
>you do not have an account on our new website.
> Your reservation is still existing, you are just unable to access the
>account feature on our new website. We are working right now to load
>all of the information from our old website, and will get in touch
>with everyone as soon as this is accomplished!
> Also, you are number 220- great number!
> Thanks again and please let us know if we can help with anything.
> Best,
> The Elio Team

I would “assume” that others have been affected as well so if you have a low number you may want to check.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Somehow I went from #491 to #220. All started in Richmond on the 19th when I went to see the Elio the first time. I was asking questions that apparently are on everyone’s reservation account on-line. I explained that I never seen my on-line account so he attempted to log me in and it failed, stated something like “no account found”. Easy fix he explained, just call customer service (which I finally got around to doing on Monday).

Customer service basically told me that when I made my reservation, the website (as it is now) did not exist nor did most of the Elio staff. They are uncertain how my number changed other than speculation that “ghost” reservations were created in the beginning for some reason. Nevertheless, I’m now number 220. Here’s the email I received from Elio last night:

> Hello Jeff!
> Thanks for your email and for being a member of the Elio Motors
>family!
> Because you made a reservation before we changed our website, then
>you do not have an account on our new website.
> Your reservation is still existing, you are just unable to access the
>account feature on our new website. We are working right now to load
>all of the information from our old website, and will get in touch
>with everyone as soon as this is accomplished!
> Also, you are number 220- great number!
> Thanks again and please let us know if we can help with anything.
> Best,
> The Elio Team

I would “assume” that others have been affected as well so if you have a low number you may want to check.
Great news!
By the way, here's something you may want to check out:
http://elioowners.com/threads/if-anyone-wants-a-name-change-just-let-me-know.66/

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on the even more amazingly low number! :cool:

I do indeed wonder how many other numbers are incorrect and should be lower but I doubt many people will complain too much about having a lower number. :D

I am sure all this would be sorted out anyway after the first year reservations close and everyone is assigned a number and preparation for production ordering begins. :)

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if everyone is still "IN MOURNING"

how about a prayer for my dogs !
I lost three tiny puppies last week during birth, never had a chance to see how beautiful the world is !
to me THAT is sad ! NOT when a dog (person) gets to live a full life then passes on to the next level ..

my neighbor/good Friend here on Island passed on last year at 97 ! he lived his whole life here in Paradise, swimming every day right till the end !
we did not cry at the funeral, we celebrated his glorious life !

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if everyone is still "IN MOURNING"

how about a prayer for my dogs !
I lost three tiny puppies last week during birth, never had a chance to see how beautiful the world is !
to me THAT is sad ! NOT when a dog (person) gets to live a full life then passes on to the next level ..

my neighbor/good Friend here on Island passed on last year at 97 ! he lived his whole life here in Paradise, swimming every day right till the end !
we did not cry at the funeral, we celebrated his glorious life !
I agree, in that when someone 'passes on to the next level' we should not be sad for the person. Depending upon their relationship status with Our Savior, them moving on is a time to be celebrated. However, for us poor slobs still stuck on this Earth, it is a time of sorrow as our friends and loved ones (and pets) will be missed. It is not a sorrow for those that pass, but a selfish pity sorrow for those of us that must remain a while longer. I will miss Z on here, but celebrate the idea that she is In Glory and that I will see her someday.

Top Bottom