• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Naias 2017

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great report raptor... really enjoyed the info & your descriptions. People that can remember names like that have a magic sales tool - it always makes a positive & enduring impression.

The battery at rear works well - it also has the added benefit of taking the battery away from all the heat. Chevy's HHR has a rear battery (a family member has one) - I thought it was goofy at first but have realized it actually makes a lot of sense.

Because of a mini van poster? Is someone attracted to the Elio really going to switch to a $40,000+ van? The power of suggestion is letting your Elio faithful eyes see something that no one at Chrysler thought or intended. Allow yourself a second impression on that one.

But enough of that. That really was a helpful report.
They wouldn't switch to a minivan from the Elio BUT they may say "84MPG isn't a big deal. I won't bother looking at the quirky 3 wheeler." and THAT would be a travesty.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well here it is 2018 and no Elio at the Detroit Auto Show this year. Nothing at all listed on their tour dates either. My recent e-mail to them was responded to with a sort of too much demand to tour response. Assuming that is true, then maybe the prototype is at one of the supplier companies being worked on. Would it be against the rules for them to tell us where or what is being worked on? My guess is that they are pretty much out of money and are trying to hang on until they get financing. Not looking good at the moment.

Top Bottom