• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nashville & Oklahoma City Added To Elio April Tour

Buddy Hatfield

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Really looking forward to seeing it in Oklahoma City. I hope that Paul is there, I Would like to meet him. Looking real forward to see and siting in the Elio to. This just makes my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Hatfield

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Gary B, I will be the one with the big smile and wearing my Elio shirt!!!!! the hole Oklahoma Chapter will be their. I will be glad to meet you Gary!!! Look forward to see all the Elioites there!!!!!!!!!!!

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gary B, I will be the one with the big smile and wearing my Elio shirt!!!!! the hole Oklahoma Chapter will be their. I will be glad to meet you Gary!!! Look forward to see all the Elioites there!!!!!!!!!!!
Buddy; just look for the guy making a nuisance of himself with his camera and if this Okie wind isn't too bad I'll be wearing a Panama, if it is windy a canvas outback. Looking forward to meeting you and the other chapter members!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am south of Nashville. (All In for 100.00 , Alex!) I hope to see the tour--- any more details?
Hi Jeff A, and welcome from southern Oregon. I just checked the Elio Motors website and it still says TBA. Apparently things are posted earlier on the EM facebook page but I don't do fb so I wouldn't know. However, what I do know is you will get a lot of information, speculation, great pictures and a terrific staff on this forum. You will also find lots of ideas, some serious and some just for fun. And I find there are usually lots of things to laugh about. So enjoy your journey to Elio ownership and be sure to take your camera to Nashville so you can share pictures with those of us who are off the beaten path. :-) Z

Top Bottom