• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nc Meeting Oct 31

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
we are in for a treat .... weather permitting and they are calling for it to be a beautiful day, David plans to drive one of his vintage trikes to our get together .... I wouldn't even try to post technical info but I'm positive we are looking forward to seeing it

[Broken External Image]

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at the Cracker Barrel just off I40 at Exit 284 (955 Airport Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560-9194) tomorrow at 11AM .... my wife and I plan to get there a bit early and as already noted we will be wearing our Elio shirts .... when we arrive we will check on getting a table and plan to be in the rockers out front to meet everyone as they arrive .... its not too late for others to decide to join us, come on down .. :D

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HOW LONG WILL THE MEETING LAST ?

I HAVE ANOTHER TRIKE EVEN PLANNED FOR THE DAY ,
I WILL BE TAKING MY NEW CATRIKE 700 OUT ON THE NEUSE RIVER GREENWAY
WITH A FEW OTHER RECUMBANT TRIKES .

DSC_0536.JPG

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
with no formal agenda, my best pure guess would be something over 1 hour but most likely less than 2 hours

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
absolutely .... first things do come first .... if we we get going around 11, no reason I can see you shouldn't get out in plenty of time

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Really enjoyed meeting you all today and sharing ideas and thoughts about Elio Motors and the Elio. David, thanks for bringing the Messerschmitt. That is a really neat (and really small) vehicle. Becky said she would like that more than the Elio she thought. Would love to come and see the others some day. Let's plan on getting together every now and then so we can solve some more of the worlds problems. Jim, thanks for sharing what you know about the progress, since I am apparently not as up to date with the progress as I though I was.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really enjoyed meeting you all today and sharing ideas and thoughts about Elio Motors and the Elio. David, thanks for bringing the Messerschmitt. That is a really neat (and really small) vehicle. Becky said she would like that more than the Elio she thought. Would love to come and see the others some day. Let's plan on getting together every now and then so we can solve some more of the worlds problems. Jim, thanks for sharing what you know about the progress, since I am apparently not as up to date with the progress as I though I was.

I HAD A GREAT TIME MEETING SOME OTHER LOCAL ELIOERS .
I DID 86 KILOMETERS IN THE MESSERSCHMITT AND TOOK IT OUT ON 540 FOR THE FIRST TIME .

MADE IT HOME BY 1:00 TO RELOAD MY WIFE's I/V PUMP . PERFECT TIMING AND SOME GOOD FUN TOO .
DSC_1643.JPG

Top Bottom