• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Club In Western Pa (pittsburgh Pa)

TK24275

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I have created a new club "3c40mpg Auto Club" in Pittsburgh, PA. Looking forward for new members to join that live within 50 miles of downtown Pittsburgh PA to discuss the upcoming Elio.

I have created and maintained the Pittsburgh Smart Car Club since 2007. 92 PSCC members with 63 smart cars are interested and have deposits on the Elio. I have combined the smart car, mitsubishi mirage and Elio into one 3cylinder club that has the best of the best safety, fuel efficiency and Fun-Fun-Fun!

Since I have recently purchased a red 3 cylinder Mitsubishi Mirage ES CVT, getting 37.4mpg on 1st tank and 39.1mpg on second tank of fuel, it is a definitely a part of the 3c40mpg Auto Club of Pittsburgh.

I will have ALL 3 vehicles sometime in 2016. I know you have to have patient to obtain the best, and the best to come is the Elio. In my opinion, I will have the best fleet in Pittsburgh when I can purchase my Elio.

Check out my new website, which is very basic, but informative. If you live within 50 miles of Pittsburgh, send me an email to join - - - we'll enjoy your company and have much to discuss regarding the upcoming Elio!!!

3c40mpg Auto Club

Top Bottom