• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New & Excited 3 Wheel Driver (goldwing Trike & Tow-pac Kit On Old Goldwing).

phipruitt

Reaction score
It'll be nice to jump in & go without having to put on helmet, protective clothing & grab rain suit. Want to pull trailer on long trips & camping. All the cager ammenities will be nice to have at an affordable price! If the MPG target comes true, that's even more fantastic! My scooter & motorcycle MPG don't even come close. Well, my Suzuki Burgman 650 does around 54 MPG, but doesn't have roll-up windows! Can hardly bear waiting for my Elio's arrival!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, phipruitt! It's going to be an interesting year...and long.

P.S. - I bought one of my Porsche 914's from a guy in Lexington, KY. Very cool town!;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It'll be nice to jump in & go without having to put on helmet, protective clothing & grab rain suit. Want to pull trailer on long trips & camping. All the cager ammenities will be nice to have at an affordable price! If the MPG target comes true, that's even more fantastic! My scooter & motorcycle MPG don't even come close. Well, my Suzuki Burgman 650 does around 54 MPG, but doesn't have roll-up windows! Can hardly bear waiting for my Elio's arrival!
Hello and :welcome: PhipPruitt to the Elio Owners Forum.
Hope you find every bit of information you ever look for.

But I hate to burst your bubble so early :dispirited: but EM (EM=Elio Motors) have said towing a trailer will void your warranty.
So if you want to wait 3 years till the warranty ends; or if you don't care about a warranty, let us know what you figure out to use for a hitch.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My favorite trike

biiiiiig_trike.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like her passenger escaped; the door on the dog kennel is wide open. :D but it looks like the cat (or small dog) carriers are closed.
What I can't figure out is what are those 2 rebar rods on the right side of the front tire that start at the splash guard on the frame of the trike?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
welcome - you're among friends and enthusiasts! and a big heap of old bikers

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like her passenger escaped; the door on the dog kennel is wide open. :D but it looks like the cat (or small dog) carriers are closed.
What I can't figure out is what are those 2 rebar rods on the right side of the front tire that start at the splash guard on the frame of the trike?
I have wondered about that also. I think one line is just the street pavement joint, but the other looks like it wraps around the tire. (?)

I like this trike very much. It is a simple VW trike with a Honda front wheel welded to it. It also appears this lady uses this trike as a serious vehicle, not just a toy. I have never heard of a trike used seriously. My hat is off to her. It is a mobile platform. She should have small wheels or skids under the front corners of the floor platform. This should be easy to make. A slow speed trike truck.
biiiiiig_trike.jpg

Top Bottom