• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New From Minnesota

Bob&Ole

Reaction score
Just found your site... lots of good information and pics. So far I'm all in with just a $100. Does anybody have any guesses as to when the $100 reservations would start to be filled? I'd hate to be forced to pick up my new Elio in the middle of a northern Minnesota snow storm!

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Bob&Ole. I to am a $100 all in. We'll get ours after the 250 and up folks all in have gotten theirs. That's about all anyone can say. After they start production probably next summer?
Welcome and stand with us! We'll get there, the ride is just beginning! !!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Bob&Ole. I to am a $100 all in. We'll get ours after the 250 and up folks all in have gotten theirs. That's about all anyone can say. After they start production probably next summer?
Welcome and stand with us! We'll get there, the ride is just beginning! !!
I think it will depend most on when they start production; if they stick with early summer, winter time up north sounds very likely.
Not next summer.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found your site... lots of good information and pics. So far I'm all in with just a $100. Does anybody have any guesses as to when the $100 reservations would start to be filled? I'd hate to be forced to pick up my new Elio in the middle of a northern Minnesota snow storm!
Bob&Ole, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Production date is anyone's guess. Current belief is some time next spring but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. I've been waiting since 2013. All I can say is to have plenty of patience and enjoy the forum and its friendly members while you wait with us.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big reach out from The Evergreen State- You've arrived at the best Elio information ( and speculation) site.
Super combination of folks with many talents and experiences eager to share
wishing us all the best

Top Bottom