• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New From Minnesota

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found your site... lots of good information and pics. So far I'm all in with just a $100. Does anybody have any guesses as to when the $100 reservations would start to be filled? I'd hate to be forced to pick up my new Elio in the middle of a northern Minnesota snow storm!
Figure 65,000 reservationists... The LAST 100 Want-In guy should be able to get his Elio 130 days after full-rate production starts... Okay, IF you want to ramp up production, it will probably depend on logistics rather than training. If they can sort out the logistics, they can go to full-rate production easily in the first month. 2,500 Elios a week... As long as they can keep up with parts and shipping.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found your site... lots of good information and pics. So far I'm all in with just a $100. Does anybody have any guesses as to when the $100 reservations would start to be filled? I'd hate to be forced to pick up my new Elio in the middle of a northern Minnesota snow storm!

WELCOME from the Bayou State, Louisisana. Home to the most FUN LOVING Cajuns, folks with the warmest hearts you will ever meet. And did I mention the we are the future birthplace of the Elio? Hmmm. . . . . . , Glad to have you join this forum!

retired67

Reaction score
Welcome from a Minnesota Native now living on the other side of the Red river in West Fargo, ND
I lived in MN for 15 years on my dairy farm in Parkers Prarie MN . Now moved to NH, living as retired and working part time at Salvation army thrift store. I just placed ALL IN @ $7000. member since June 2016. I am riding a bicycle all year. I Can't wait. Patience.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suspect he went all in spending anywhere from $100 to $1000 now but then also committed so that his price would be locked at $7000 but surely he didn't pay EM $7000 just yet.

I agree with that, Jeff.

Today I realized that he probably meant that he had committed to buy and so was at the $7000 level. On first reading it sounded like he had put in $7000 already. :oops:

Top Bottom