• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Guy

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Elioites,
All in as of last week and looking for any recent news. From New Orleans area and just days ride from factory in Shreveport. Hope to visit once Elios hit the line.

Congratulations wjdom, and WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum! It's my pleasure to see another Bayou State native on board. I love the Big Easy. My Mother was born there, then was moved to central Louisiana as a child.

Hope to see you at the Elio Event and showing there in November. . . . . If Paul and his crew doesn't change the date on us again.

Stay in touch.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all you Elioites! I'm so excited about the Elio and think it will make a fantastic companion to my Smart Passion!

Welcome aboard Jeze, from the Bayou State and the future birth place of the Elio, Louisiana! Glad to have you as a member of our Elio Forum Family!

You will find hundreds of friends on here that you never even knew you had. So don't be shy. . . , ask questions and someone here will gladly help you!

Top Bottom