• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

NEW .... Interview with Paul Elio

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In the commercial, Paul states... here is the car, here is the price ($7,300) -- reserve yours now.

Sounds like an offer to me, which is basically a promise. When any other car or motorcycle company says here is our vehicle, here is what it costs. You slap down your money and obtain your vehicle. I've put deposits on vehicles in the past and whatever I ordered arrives and I drive or ride it away.

"...together we can alter the course, the course of the future, the course of transportation... take your place in automotive history. Reserve yours now for a 25% bonus at helloelio.com"

Not being a lawyer... I've always wondered about "false advertising" claims??

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone that Paul Elio took thousands of dollars from us and has simply walked away with it without so much as a thank you suckers, kiss my ass, or doodlie quack!!! and we're doing nothing about it. Instead of taking action we're talking about everything on this forum except what we should be, and that's what happening at Elio Motors, where's our cars, what happened to our money, etc.. I'm already pissed at the situation, it's time we all got mad. :mad:
What you also are not mentioning are people who bought shares of stock. In essence they are all part owners of the company. So where are the reports? When/where are the shareholder meetings? Paul has a legal obligation to the shareholders too.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So where are the reports? When/where are the shareholder meetings?
the concept of folks with reservations and stock taking legal action has been discussed for years ..... some of the folks with reservations were attorneys or other legal professionals and results of their efforts have all come back with pretty much the same conclusions .... place in line and stock purchases were all legally authored so the purchasers signed away their possible redress of losses had no standing .... the company itself has very little, if any, assets that aren't security for one loan or another ..... in short, the only people who will probably get their money back bought refundable places in line .... over time we've had reports from several members who have done so .... based on all reports we've seen the company is dead and ain't likely undergo any sort of resurrection

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to know where the T-shirts are that are mentioned in conversations, I got a letter and nothing else!!

Unless the letter I got is an iron-on transfer I got nothing else!! And this was after a $1,000.00 deposit.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to know where the T-shirts are that are mentioned in conversations, I got a letter and nothing else!!

Unless the letter I got is an iron-on transfer I got nothing else!! And this was after a $1,000.00 deposit.
Maybe it got lost in the mail. I get mail from someone down the street. It's some old lady. I bring it down when it happens and usually put it in her mailbox. One day a bunch of prescriptions showed up. I went down and rang her doorbell. When she opened the door and I gave them to her, I asked, "Do you have any of my mail?" She had a pretty good stack sitting there.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got mine and (many forget) a very nice bumper sticker. The shirt is all ratty looking now and I sold the truck that had the bumper sticker in its back window. But it stayed very nice, unlike the shirt. And I only put down 100 non-refundable.

Sadly, it seems the site is gone. And I suspect my spot in line for the Elio.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got mine and (many forget) a very nice bumper sticker. The shirt is all ratty looking now and I sold the truck that had the bumper sticker in its back window. But it stayed very nice, unlike the shirt. And I only put down 100 non-refundable.

Sadly, it seems the site is gone. And I suspect my spot in line for the Elio.
Sad yes, but keep your spot In line. I received a full refund from Elio and gave it to Arcimoto after they crossed the actual production finish line……..cancelled my in line #19 FUV out of the production queue because of delayed doors….. and ended up with an Arcimoto T-shirt (still in good condition, but I may burn it). Lesson learned is no three wheeler deposit until I can actually test drive one at my established hometown sales & service dealership.

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sad yes, but keep your spot In line. I received a full refund from Elio and gave it to Arcimoto after they crossed the actual production finish line……..cancelled my in line #19 FUV out of the production queue because of delayed doors….. and ended up with an Arcimoto T-shirt (still in good condition, but I may burn it). Lesson learned is no three wheeler deposit until I can actually test drive one at my established hometown sales & service dealership.
I think I would be willing to drive about 1 1/2 hours to a dealership. Because Ohio doesn't allow direct sales due to franchise laws, I may have to go to Indiana or Kentucky. I would be willing to do that. As luck would have it, my 1998 Plymouth van is having more issues. This time the drivers door window went down and won't go back up. One service company wouldn't touch it because of age. I did change the switch assembly but that didn't change anything. So I took it to a dealer. So far they said the motor was dead. Waiting to hear back from them.

Hey Mark, ready for someone to test run one of your BEX's? I know, be patient.

Top Bottom