• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Logo, Site Redesign, And Shirts!

Paolo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about some stuff going on with the site.

First off, we have a new logo and a site redesign coming very soon. Some of you will like it, and some of you will hate it. For those that hate it you will still have the option to keep the site looking just like it does now. I'm hoping the redesign is done in the next week or so.

For the logo we decided to make it a little simpler and I think it looks pretty good personally. I also think it looks good on a shirt.

What do you think of the logo? And would you buy one of these for $10-$12 shipped?

Steve,
Overcoming hesitation to offer an opinion, since you asked:
I like the simplicity, though for the Tee, I'd prefer to have the text be more 'free form' or less, uhm, boring.
I wouldn't buy such a shirt.

My lame suggestion would be to orient the O's where the wheels are located.
Maybe orient text diagonally downward.
Start with 'Elio' above middle of vehicle with O ending at rear wheel.
Next have 'Owners' with O at front wheel trailing diagonally downward - or something to that effect.
Or at least give the text a heavy oblique angle to make it look like motion.
I also like the color scheme. It may look good with Orange over black as well. The Tee, that is.

Another preference option is to make text incidental; much less prominent.
I realize this is counter to site promotion, but, just offering my thoughts.
Maybe stacked in upper right corner?

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seriously. Given that they've implied that Elio won't be the production name dose the fuss matter one way or another?

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you mean the official Elio E, I believe we would need to get Elio Motors permission to use it. Eliowear.com has their permission to create the things they do using that emblem. :) Z

I would not use anyone's logo to create my own shirt. If it's a product that I believe in, I don't mind paying for an official shirt. And I do support this product. On the other hand, I don't care for "status symbols" Or announcing myself as a member of an "exclusive" club or group. And I don't Think Elio motors wants to "Exclude" anyone. :)

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about some stuff going on with the site.

First off, we have a new logo and a site redesign coming very soon. Some of you will like it, and some of you will hate it. For those that hate it you will still have the option to keep the site looking just like it does now. I'm hoping the redesign is done in the next week or so.

For the logo we decided to make it a little simpler and I think it looks pretty good personally. I also think it looks good on a shirt.

What do you think of the logo? And would you buy one of these for $10-$12 shipped?

View attachment 1086
Love the idea! Would prefer the P4 instead of the P3 however. Great design!

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We fear change.....
upload_2014-5-17_22-39-11.jpeg

Top Bottom