• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Logo, Site Redesign, And Shirts!

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only thought would be to make the logo singular (owner) rather than plural (owners) since it is not designed to fit more than one person. Attention could be brought to the owners forum by printing the www.elioowners.com website on the back of the shirt. ;)

Last edited:

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about some stuff going on with the site.

First off, we have a new logo and a site redesign coming very soon. Some of you will like it, and some of you will hate it. For those that hate it you will still have the option to keep the site looking just like it does now. I'm hoping the redesign is done in the next week or so.

For the logo we decided to make it a little simpler and I think it looks pretty good personally. I also think it looks good on a shirt.

What do you think of the logo? And would you buy one of these for $10-$12 shipped?

View attachment 1086
I like the shirt and the price... and I would buy it from you..

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
elioEmblim.png
Just wanted to let everyone know about some stuff going on with the site.

First off, we have a new logo and a site redesign coming very soon. Some of you will like it, and some of you will hate it. For those that hate it you will still have the option to keep the site looking just like it does now. I'm hoping the redesign is done in the next week or so.

For the logo we decided to make it a little simpler and I think it looks pretty good personally. I also think it looks good on a shirt.

What do you think of the logo? And would you buy one of these for $10-$12 shipped?

View attachment 1086
This is what I would enjoy on a shirt or a hat!

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Question (if not already addressed); I more than likely will purchase one outright but If I wish to utilize the card program @ 3 times the cost to purchase fuel & direct 2/3rds towards the purchase price, where & how do we think we will need to purchase the fuel. Virtually anywhere via a credit card concept? I right now am a COSTCO member & get a great price on fuel. Any input?!

Top Bottom