• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Member From Albuquerque, Nm

quarkdude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Future Elio owners,
I too have been bitten by the Elio bug. I just wish they were out now so I could go pick one up :) I have been following the info on the Elio for a couple of years and am excited to own one. My choice is the Rocket Silver - here is the desert silver is easier to keep clean and looking good.
- quarkdude

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too have been bitten by the Elio bug. I just wish they were out now so I could go pick one up :) I have been following the info on the Elio for a couple of years and am excited to own one. My choice is the Rocket Silver - here is the desert silver is easier to keep clean and looking good.
- quarkdude
Welcome aboard, I would also have one today if I could.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Quarkdude, welcome to the family! I hope you find the crowd here on the forum friendly and informative. If you have any questions regarding the forum please let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quarkdude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Cali Chris. Glad to be here and looking forward to the wait until our Elios arrive. Albuquerque is on the list to get a sales center so I feel fortunate that I won't have to drive too far to pick mine up.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
- quarkdude
I agree with the Rocket Silver color for the desert here in Las Cruces. I went "all in" after sitting in the Silver P3 at the 2013 Balloon Fiesta

Top Bottom