• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Member, Prospective Owner

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all.

I joined up to read up and ask some questions on the Elio. I saw this creation on a focus forum and thought it was pretty neat. I currently drive a '14 ford focus.

Welcome aboard NaNoMaNo06, from Louisiana, future birth place of the new Elio! ( just a couple of hours up the road from where I sit right now!)

Hopefully we can help you answer most of your questions, or at least direct you in the right direction to them, and that one day in the future, you might consider joining us in acquiring an Elio, just for you!

Again; Welcome from the bayou state!

NaNoMaN06

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Have Ya checked the link? :)

Hope it helps you to make yor decision.
Oh nice. I'm pretty confident that I want one of these. Il will have to read more so I don't feel like I made an impulse buy on a car..lol.

Anyone now how many pre-orders they need to start production?

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh nice. I'm pretty confident that I want one of these. Il will have to read more so I don't feel like I made an impulse buy on a car..lol.

Anyone now how many pre-orders they need to start production?
The last I read on the subject it is $200M funding, not a specific order number. The latest estimate for start of Production is September 2015, with delivery starting a couple of months later, producing 250 to 500 per week to start.

Top Bottom