• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Sec Filing

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what I think, only what the judge does. I don't envy the Elio lawyer arguing how Elio can not afford $500,000 when they are planning on ujiy $360,000,000.00
The point is that the fine violates the law as it is written... probably unconstitutional as well. Guaranteed to be thrown out at sooner or later

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The point is that the fine violates the law as it is written... probably unconstitutional as well. Guaranteed to be thrown out at sooner or later
Ding, Ding, Ding..............we have a winner :D

i49.tinypic.com_2mc6qrs.jpg

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The IPO will probably not happen until the fine in Shreveport is resolved. I believe fines are to punish, not destroy, and thus the fines are geared to the assets and income the company has. By having only $4,500, the fine would be small. If the fine was decided after the IPO, EM would have all the money and the court would order EM to pay all of it.

EM would not want to have the IPO until after the fine is resolved.

EM knows what it is doing.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The IPO will probably not happen until the fine in Shreveport is resolved. I believe fines are to punish, not destroy, and thus the fines are geared to the assets and income the company has. By having only $4,500, the fine would be small. If the fine was decided after the IPO, EM would have all the money and the court would order EM to pay all of it.

EM would not want to have the IPO until after the fine is resolved.

EM knows what it is doing.
Wonder how long it takes to go to court in Louisiana?

Top Bottom