• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Sec Filing

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they do not report today I think it is safe to say Nasdaq listing is off the table. I think that it might be a good thing.
Got off my lazy finger and checked out pg 2 of sec filings for Elio... 9/30/15 filed 2/17/16. So it's all premature panic selling....a little opportunity to pick up shares on sale 60-66% off the original price!

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's hard to say when they're going to file their next report and when a NASDAQ announcement will come. Why do you figure it will be good if they don't receive their NASDAQ listing? I believe the ATVM loan is directly tied to raising money through a NASDAQ IPO. But even if the ATVM loan is a dead end, I can't think of any other way Elio raises capital beside NASDAQ. So basically it's NASDAQ IPO or hang the out of business sign in the window. It's a must at this point.
I think that if they got the Nasdaq listing, Paul Elio would still be in charge. If they don't, Stu Lichter will pull plug. He can restart it without Paul Elio owning most of the shares. Getting a new owner with car building acumen and money should set the ball rolling.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think that if they got the Nasdaq listing, Paul Elio would still be in charge. If they don't, Stu Lichter will pull plug. He can restart it without Paul Elio owning most of the shares. Getting a new owner with car building acumen and money should set the ball rolling.

Don't you think there would be an insane amount of drama involved with Stu pulling the plug, running Paul out of town, and the shares becoming worthless. Even if Stu brought in a new owner with car building experience no one would invest a dime in a cluster like that. We've got to hope Paul can pull it off. He's been working hard trying to raise capital. It's not his specialty, but he's learned a lot on the job.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't you think there would be an insane amount of drama involved with Stu pulling the plug, running Paul out of town, and the shares becoming worthless. Even if Stu brought in a new owner with car building experience no one would invest a dime in a cluster like that. We've got to hope Paul can pull it off. He's been working hard trying to raise capital. It's not his specialty, but he's learned a lot on the job.
I think with Elio out of the picture, investors will be fighting over theirselves to take over. If he sold his shares a year ago he would have made a fortune and production would have been soon. I doubt that he can find a buyer now.

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't come to that. But if it does I hope you're right about investors coming in to take it over.
It's all about risks and rewards Donnyboy! But don't get too excited if or when a new investors take over because you can forget about the 7K projected price! Yap, new owner, new rules, old bets are off. If they are to make money, they'll set their own price not the over-hyped, magical, came from nowhere unheard of price PE conceived to get the 65k reservations. Strictly MHO only.:D

Top Bottom