• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Site Direction?

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I decided to go with 3wheel.io, I just like the subtle reference to elio in it.

I can see that, but I find a lot of people have trouble for anything that doesn't end in .com.

Even Country specific I know people have problems, such as Australia: .com.au Canada: .com.ca etc.

3wheel.com won't work?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I decided to go with 3wheel.io, I just like the subtle reference to elio in it.

We should be able to upgrade and move to the new domain within the next month. In the meantime I can create, delete, and reorganize the forums to whatever we like. After the move I'll send out an email to all our members.

So how should we lay this thing out? And what categories should we have? I'm pretty out of touch with any other 3 wheelers aside from BEX, anything we should focus on? I'll condense the elio forums down into a few and keep them for history sake.
3wheel.lo Addicts! :)

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't want you to change the name of the group.

I 2nd this. People do a search on google and see how Elio is coming along (or not coming along). I thought we addressed this with the other threads?

If you must change the name, maybe a (). Elio Owners (and other 3 wheelers).

I'm a fan, if my team is doing good at the moment or not. Plus might pee Paul off. And he might pull the plug on the whole shebang.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I 2nd this. People do a search on google and see how Elio is coming along (or not coming along). I thought we addressed this with the other threads?

If you must change the name, maybe a (). Elio Owners (and other 3 wheelers).

I'm a fan, if my team is doing good at the moment or not. Plus might pee Paul off. And he might pull the plug on the whole shebang.

I think he’s already pulled the plug.

I’ll save all the Elio information and domain and if Elio makes a comeback I’d be perfectly fine reverting the forum back.

Right now I’m just looking for a way to keep the forum alive.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think he’s already pulled the plug.

Right now I’m just looking for a way to keep the forum alive.

agree completely on both counts .... behind the scenes almost no new member applications come from folks with an interest in Elio are looking for a positive place to spend some time .... rather they come from those looking for a place to vent their anger and frustration .... I do hope I'm wrong but Elio Motors is history and I seriously doubt it will ever make a comeback .... further, I don't believe that Paul has any interest whatsoever in those of us who supported him on this forum .... as Mark notes, he's very early in the production of his reverse trike .... most of us followed Elio from its early days as well .... right now, for those of us interested in an Elio type trike, the BEX is the only game in town .... if he succeeds, we will be first hand witnesses .... if not, we can regroup and move on ... once again, from behind the scenes, the numbers of members who joined over 10 years ago and dropped off along the way is growing daily .... word about the BEX is spreading and our numbers of member coming back to read gives me hope that better times are at hand ....

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is there a rendering of the BEX prototype build to provide us an idea of what members are getting excited about? Never mind, I found it!

5648C741-A699-4D91-983E-5AA5929F7486.jpeg

Top Bottom