• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Site Direction?

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What you've started here is truly unprecedented. We are directly IN TOUCH with the builder which is you in terms of progress and can even ask a direct question as opposed to a COMPANY were red tape abounds and answers mostly generic. Your audience here wants a fresh start from years of frustration to EM.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What you've started here is truly unprecedented. We are directly IN TOUCH with the builder which is you in terms of progress and can even ask a direct question as opposed to a COMPANY were red tape abounds and answers mostly generic. Your audience here wants a fresh start from years of frustration to EM.
I found similar direct communication with Arcimoto’s CEO and other Team members during their 10 years of R&D. The CEO still communicates directly with members on the Arcimoto FUV Club Facebook page. Heck, he participates in FUV owner weekend rally rides in the Eugene, OR area.

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

completely agree .... the reality is AriLea is the only member here, who I know of, with personal experience designing and building a similar vehicle from the drawing board up .... Mark is the only one who knows the full scope of designing, building and eventually marketing his BEX and he's been kind enough to give us an insight into the process he's pursuing .... my hope is our armchair quarterbacks will not ruin this access for the rest of us by second guessing and trying to tell him what to do and how to do it .... hopefully enough said

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found direct communication with the CEO and other Team members similar during Arcimoto’s 10 years of R&D. The CEO still communicates directly with members on the Arcimoto FUV Club Facebook page. Heck, he still participates in FUV owner weekend rally rides in the Eugene, OR area.
...and that's why they're still in business. Chance
I found similar direct communication with Arcimoto’s CEO and other Team members during their 10 years of R&D. The CEO still communicates directly with members on the Arcimoto FUV Club Facebook page. Heck, he participates in FUV owner weekend rally rides in the Eugene, OR area.
Visibility, reliability and good customer service is really a must if he wants to stay in business. With his few model lines, chance of current FUV owners being repeat customers is small with it's price tag. It's good that he's branching out to rentals and their Deliberator could be a hit for very small deliveries such as pizza.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
completely agree .... the reality is AriLea is the only member here, who I know of, with personal experience designing and building a similar vehicle from the drawing board up .... Mark is the only one who knows the full scope of designing, building and eventually marketing his BEX and he's been kind enough to give us an insight into the process he's pursuing .... my hope is our armchair quarterbacks will not ruin this access for the rest of us by second guessing and trying to tell him what to do and how to do it .... hopefully enough said
All members need to think alike? Dejavu or a new direction? Well intentioned, Elio reservationist ‘armchair quarter backs’ were banned from Elio Owners and we see how that worked out for the 65,000 Elio reservationists. The all new Autocycle Enthusiasts Admins, can use that same practice for BEX and/or other three wheeler startups, or go in a new direction by allowing and documenting various opinions/ideas/constructive criticism, similar to Team Arcimoto’s successful business model strategy. They welcomed and listened to various opinions. They used some of the armchair quarterbacking suggestions while ignoring others on their road to crossing the production finish line. Arcimoto’s CEO and other Team members chimed in the discussion on Arcimoto’s facebook and on the ‘lightly moderated’ Arcimoto FUV Club facebook. I’m curious about BEX’s pro or con take on armchair quarterbacks.

Note: Building the prototype is the least complicated step in getting a concept vehicle to production.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...and that's why they're still in business. Chance

Visibility, reliability and good customer service is really a must if he wants to stay in business. With his few model lines, chance of current FUV owners being repeat customers is small with it's price tag. It's good that he's branching out to rentals and their Deliberator could be a hit for very small deliveries such as pizza.
The jump in price from the targeted $11,900 to $19,900 was disappointing to many reservationists, but understandable. The goal is to bring that price down to $11,900 in a couple years based on Munro and Associates manufacturing efficiency and production scale recommendations. I was more disappointed in the delay on doors (enclosure) than price tag, but happy they are delivering production vehicles to happy customers.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
JEBar, I’m OK with you replying to any of my Elioowners posts publicly, I’d prefer it. if I can’t have an opinion or offer a view that differs from yours, I choose to move on. Moving on the 3rd time, a charm. :) I wish you, Coss, and the remaining Elioowners Forum members the best in the pursuit of your dream three wheeler. I’ll check progress periodically on BEX’s Facebook page. Heck, I’m way too old to wait another 10 years on a new startups road to production. I’ll be lucky to see a fully enclosed Arcimoto Lean Mean Machine. EVs will likely dominate the market by that time. “If we all think alike, somebody isn’t thinking.”

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JEBar, I’m OK with you replying to any of my Elioowners posts publicly, I’d prefer it. if I can’t have an opinion or offer a view that differs from yours, I choose to move on. Moving on the 3rd time, a charm. :) I wish you, Coss, and the remaining Elioowners Forum members the best in the pursuit of your dream three wheeler. I’ll check progress periodically on BEX’s Facebook page. Heck, I’m way too old to wait another 10 years on a new startups road to production. I’ll be lucky to see a fully enclosed Arcimoto Lean Mean Machine. EVs will likely dominate the market by that time. “If we all think alike, somebody isn’t thinking.”

moving on is most certainly your prerogative and as you've noted this will be your third time

Top Bottom