• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Spy Feature

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Note to site staff: LOVE the new "Spy" feature! Keep up the good work!
DWR I am having to respond to your conversation here because your conversation does not allow me to reply. Maybe you blocked it? Anyway, my avatar is a photo of a poster of a painting I have in my home (the poster is in my home not the painting LOL). To me it represents the Phoenix rising from the ashes - I love all the colors. I relate Elio's development as being a Phoenix rising from the ashes of big auto industry. It is by Tom Perkinson and is titled "Yellow Bird Ascending". Thank you for asking. :-) Z

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DWR I am having to respond to your conversation here because your conversation does not allow me to reply. Maybe you blocked it? Anyway, my avatar is a photo of a poster of a painting I have in my home (the poster is in my home not the painting LOL). To me it represents the Phoenix rising from the ashes - I love all the colors. I relate Elio's development as being a Phoenix rising from the ashes of big auto industry. It is by Tom Perkinson and is titled "Yellow Bird Ascending". Thank you for asking. :) Z
Thanks Z. I know it was a trivial thing to ask, but it was driving me crazy!:confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom