• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Tesla Feature Enables Car To Drive Itself Through A Parking Lot To Pick You Up

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I plan to try this feature out... but since the range is only 150 feet... it’s probably just as easy to walk to the car.

Actually, not much of a timesaver... it doesn’t take much time to walk 150 feet...

It will only retrieve the car...not self park it...

You could call it from the coffee shop as your order is done and time your walk out to your car so that you look like a grand summoner to all the other patrons.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You could call it from the coffee shop as your order is done and time your walk out to your car so that you look like a grand summoner to all the other patrons.
I'd have it where the Tesla that shows up first, is the one who paid the most for the car. That means, the Model 3 guys have to wait.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
True. The absolute dearth of information about Elio has driven us to seek news on other vehicles... at least this thread started out about Tesla and didn't devolve from some other topic!

Well, lots of different forums out there dedicated to what they cover. I mean, I don't go to a car tuning forum and start talking about flowers...

I can get it on track. Do you think that Elio will get their ATVM loan?

Certainly would be nice.

Top Bottom