• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New To Site.

Dennis5151

Reaction score
I have been watching Elio develop from the start and risked $1000 to get a reservation below 4000. I Plan to garage my first Elio along side my restored 62 Ford 4x4 What attracted me was the possibility to have an early VIN on what may be as collectable as the 64.5 Mustang. That and America needs this automobile.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Dennis 5151! Great decision to get all in on the grand Elio ! 84 mpg hwy appeals to me , with excellent safety, quality motor build for the Elio, base $6,800.00, wow <> wee ! I'm all in. Enjoy the journey :D I do not mind waiting, thank you to those in two years before me.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been watching Elio develop from the start and risked $1000 to get a reservation below 4000. I Plan to garage my first Elio along side my restored 62 Ford 4x4 What attracted me was the possibility to have an early VIN on what may be as collectable as the 64.5 Mustang. That and America needs this automobile

Welcome aboard, and by all means enjoy the ride you are about to embark upon.

Literally. And figuratively!

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Dennis! I too considered buying two elios and mothballing one of them for resale down the road. But, I have come to believe that although the elio will become an icon in the industry, it will also sell in so many numbers that if any are collectible it's going to be #'s under 1000. That being said my # 5475 will probably just get modified and driven until it drops.

Top Bottom