• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Video Shows Build And The Dash!

KegerChris

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, so I know we all have been excited to see this car company actually coming together. Many of us had our doubts and most of us have kept up our hopes. It looks like it's actually going to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7zo6S66bQgI

I'm very happy to see this and I love the dash. Standard nice quality looking gauges.
Elio gauges.jpg

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That video was posted July 5. About two months ago. It shows the build of the E1A vehicle. EM has already stated that the gauge cluster shown is a placeholder, since the final Elgin gauges were not available.

There are no plans at this time to offer standard needle gauges, or even optional needle gauges.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice try Chris. Welcome to the Forum. folks around here and monitor such things as video releases very very tightly. Which is a good thing. So it's always a good idea to check the actual release date or look around the forums to see if one's great discovery is actually a rerun.

nickskeys

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone notice the low ground clearance at the front end of the passenger area? The rear wheel is up nice and high, but the front foot well area looks less than 5" above the concrete. Maybe just an optical illusion?

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone notice the low ground clearance at the front end of the passenger area? The rear wheel is up nice and high, but the front foot well area looks less than 5" above the concrete. Maybe just an optical illusion?
Nickskeys, another post is discussing the same topic of ground clearance. It was confirmed from Elio Motors that the ground clearance is 5.75in, similar that of other small cars.

Top Bottom