• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just went All In on the Elio today. Cant wait for a delivery date. Hope the company makes a successful start on production and everyone enjoys the product.

Dennis H
WELCOME & CONGRATULATION, Dennis, to our Elio Family Forum, from the future birth place of the Elio; The Bayou State of Louisiana!

Don't think you mentioned; did you make your reservation for the total amount?

I think you will be made to feel very welcome on this forum and will find it very difficult to ask a question that someone here can't answer for you.

Looking forward to following your posts.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hi everyone,
Just went All In on the Elio today. Cant wait for a delivery date. Hope the company makes a successful start on production and everyone enjoys the product.

Dennis H

Welcome Dennis from Kansas. Congrats on your reservation! Agreed, hope the company makes a good start and the vehicle is all we hope it is.

CaptainMorgan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome Dennis, from the Midwest. I too, am cautiously optimistic and trying to be patient! I'm new to the forum as well and it seems to be a good distraction while I anxiously await the delivery of my Elio. Lot's of good information here and seems to be a genuinely friendly group of people.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Dennis H
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Dennis H. Congratulations on your reservation. I hope you will take advantage of our Reservation Map and Survey so your name will appear on our map. I have a friend who lives in Sahuarita or at least outside of town there. She tolerates my Elio dream but prefers her Jeep and Dodge Ram truck. LOL I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Top Bottom