• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Newbe

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, I have been all in for a couple years #1974. I have a Realta 22 foot RV, hope to tow the Elio. I am a retired Commercial Pilot , Crop Dusting, Charter, Travel Club DC-7C. with many other flying jobs, soled in 1952. Looking forward to getting my Elio.I live in Horseshoe Bay, TX. now, and don't do nothing.
Bobby Green
BobbyGreen, welcome from your neighbor in sunny New Mexico. I'm guessing that with your low number you went all-In in late 2013. I made my initial reservation then and if I had gone in for the Max I would have hand a number around yours. Since they don't have a production date yet I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. Looking forward to your questions, comments, and opinions.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, I have been all in for a couple years #1974. I have a Realta 22 foot RV, hope to tow the Elio. I am a retired Commercial Pilot , Crop Dusting, Charter, Travel Club DC-7C. with many other flying jobs, soled in 1952. Looking forward to getting my Elio.I live in Horseshoe Bay, TX. now, and don't do nothing.
Bobby Green
welcome

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Bobby. I use to live in the San Antonio & Austin areas. I have been traveling back to Texas for work in the Dallas area. If it flies it is awesome! I like flying up high and down low. I am hoping to "fly" my Elio soon.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bobby Green
welcome1.jpg
Welcome Bobby Green! I am from Georgia, hope you will enjoy this site.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got pictures, but not figured out how to post yet.

Beside "post reply" is "upload a file" press that, browse your PC for the pics once you see them loaded you'll see a choice of thumbnail or full image, select full image to post the pics already opened. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom