• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Newbie, Just Reserved

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been eyeing the Elio for about a year now. I finally decided to reserve one and help out instead of lurking. I also wanted to take advantage of the 50% bonus. I'm excited seeing how my daily commute mon-fri is 70 miles. I currently own 2 Saturn S-series cars that get about 35+mpg hwy. So I'm a bit of a fuel economy nut! I really want an Elio in blue! Anyway, glad to join and I can't wait to start reading up on threads and soak up all of the info out there!

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also, where can I find my reservation number? I see 46647 is the last 5 digits on my order number. Is that it, or do I have to wait for my payment to process and they'll send me another email?

Puna bob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome aboard AJ,
If you deposited $1000 you will receive your production number in the next 4 weeks Via E-Mail.
Elio plans to deliver all reservations in the first year of production which should begin mid 2016.

Read the forum, Lots of info and even more opinion to be had.

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been eyeing the Elio for about a year now. I finally decided to reserve one and help out instead of lurking. I also wanted to take advantage of the 50% bonus. I'm excited seeing how my daily commute mon-fri is 70 miles. I currently own 2 Saturn S-series cars that get about 35+mpg hwy. So I'm a bit of a fuel economy nut! I really want an Elio in blue! Anyway, glad to join and I can't wait to start reading up on threads and soak up all of the info out there!

WELCOME FROM NEW ORLEANS

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yes I did the $1000 deposit. I have a lot of hope that production will make it!

Am I the only one that wishes the fuel filler door was on the driver side? Haha

Oh don't open that can of worms again .... :confused: If you do a search you'll find it's a long road.

Top Bottom