• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hi,

I'm new. I have a brother and sister who also have ordered Elio's. I saw the July 4th blog with the star and striped Elio and that was it. Matches my business cards perfect. I sm do excited, I can hardly wait.

BJ

Hi BJ, welcome from Kansas! Welcome to the family. Great story, 3 siblings who have reserved Elio's.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new. I have a brother and sister who also have ordered Elio's. I saw the July 4th blog with the star and striped Elio and that was it. Matches my business cards perfect. I sm do excited, I can hardly wait.

BJ
Weclome to the forum and obviously the Elio is a family affair for your family. Congratulations. Here you will find the latest information on the development and production of the Elio. Using the forum search function will quickly direct you to the answers to most questions you may have. If you can't find it, just ask because the members are friendly and helpful. Enjoy this historic journey in personal transportation.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

BJ
Hi and welcome from Oregon, BJ. How exciting for you and your brother and sister to all have Elios. I hope you will go to the Reservation Survey and Map and complete the survey so you will be on our map. This is a very exciting place to spend time learning about and sharing ideas about our Elios. See you next year in our 2015 Elios. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

BJ

WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum, Bjacqua! Congratulations to your brother and sister. . . . . . . . I assume that you put your reservation in to?

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Top Bottom