• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Next In Line Number

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Due to a error on my part my production number was delayed. My $900 final payment was made on March 15th at Daytona Beach. I just received my number. It is 3744. I live in Mooresville, NC so I am going by FS3744NC. Great to be here!

Welcome to the land of the impatiently waiting, slightly left of center (not sure who's center) Elio Fans. That id could be a great license #.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Due to a error on my part my production number was delayed. My $900 final payment was made on March 15th at Daytona Beach. I just received my number. It is 3744. I live in Mooresville, NC so I am going by FS3744NC. Great to be here!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Frank. I hope you enjoy the passage of time on this forum. You really missed out because that release was on 3/16. Ouch! However, never fear, our Elios will be there eventually. In the meantime, enjoy this exciting journey to Elio ownership. Next year in my Elio! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Frank. There were several long waiting periods for me. First, was to make the decision to upgrade my first reservation to the next two levels. Second, was the wait to get my number (almost 60 days), and hopefully, the last one will be the time it takes to get my Elio. Hope you join in the conversations with this great group of friendly helpful people (with a couple of exceptions) and enjoy the Elio journey

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I heard a bit of wisdom recently on patience. I am a patient person, but this really hit home with me. "Patience is not about the wait, it's about enjoying the wait." I'm thinking being a member on this forum is one tool that can be used to help enjoy the wait. :D:mad::cool:
JEFF: Why are you "Not all in.... YET !". Jaysus man ! Bite the big one and GET 'ER DUN.....If you don't do it NOW your reservation number may be in the 15,000 range...OUCH...That would leave a scar !

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
JEFF: Why are you "Not all in.... YET !". Jaysus man ! Bite the big one and GET 'ER DUN.....If you don't do it NOW your reservation number may be in the 15,000 range...OUCH...That would leave a scar !

LOL, you are correct Fred. Jaysus, #775?? You have been waiting! Well done on getting in so early.

I'm not all-in yet because #1 I have to watch my finances until Nov 2016 due to getting screwed in a divorce, and #2 timing as they say is everything, I need to determine if and when I will need another vehicle.

Top Bottom