• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Next Ohio Sit Down Dinner Meeting

Saturday, March 25, 2:00 Cracker Barrel in Rootstown.

• I'm coming

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I'm bringing a friend or two or three

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I'll set up a sister meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Saturday, March 25th, 2:00 at the Cracker Barrel on Route 44 in Rootstown, just off Route 76.
Everybody is welcome.

And please if you think this is too far for you to travel, PLEASE set up a Sister Meeting near you. Announce your meeting here and on the facebook OHIO page. It's super easy to host a meeting and it is so much fun. Let us know.

Reaction score
I just invited Timmy Ryan, Congressional Representative of OHIO - 13 to our meeting Saturday, March 25th, 2:00 at the Cracker Barrel on Route 44 in Rootstown, OHIO. If he is not able to come the scheduler will call me. She will also try to get some information about the ATVM loan application and report it to me if he is not able. PLEASE WATCH for updates on this. If he is able to come I am counting on LOTS of people to join us. Attention PA & Indiana & Columbus & Dayton Folks, I think I need you. Please stand by.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Im not suppose to know it but I have a surprise birthday party for me tomorrow. With that in mind, I will not be attending our dinner. Sorry, but my family has made other plans. Another year older without my Elio. Great !

Top Bottom