• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Cars At All, But ...

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reactions: Ekh

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just beautiful
Would you consider staff photographer for EM Owners? How cool would that be to see personal interpretations vs. corporate images ( and would get ya in the plant, maybe even drive one!!)
All the best
Suggest it to Jerome Vassallo -- I'm very open to that and other ideas to help the cause.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for passing it along -- they do know who I am. Also, what did you have in mind for Elio Owners? How would that work? I'm certainly glad to lend a hand. (I'm assuming you've seen my Elio pix at http://www.hatchphotoartistry.com/#!/index/G00002DoiQiTRRoM … )

Perhaps a calendar ?? I personally would like some pics to put in my den not downloads, (but real and imagined) hard copy prints. How about, a suggestion of another member, to print up cards describing the E, to pass out to friends, (and the curious when we get riding) It might be old fashioned, but works for me
I leave it to far more knowledgable, and ranking members. Perhaps the moderators will catch this and pursue it with you.

Top Bottom