• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No More Love For The Upper Midwest

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sigh... with the most recent updates to the tour schedule I see that OshKosh, WI is now "on hold" so the closest event this year for all the folks in MN and surrounding areas/states is now Chicago.

When looking at the map of retail locations Minneapolis is kind of an orphan off in the upper mid-west that will be the closest location for the huge twin cities market as well as the rest of MN, western WI, northern IA, and the Dakotas.

Given the size of this regional market I hope more attention goes to promotion in the region. I understand there was a Roseville, MN showing last year but I believe it was an invitation only event. I'm not sure how well it was promoted but unfortunately I didn't know about it.

Elio Motors, if I can assist with any promotion efforts in the area please let me know. I'd love to help ensure that Elio is a success in this region.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio got back to me with email. They didn't provide any details but they did give this ray of sunshine for possibly seeing the Elio before it arrives at my door.

"Also, we will be getting to the upper mid west- we don't set our schedule out too far in advance, so please stay tuned!"

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio got back to me with email. They didn't provide any details but they did give this ray of sunshine for possibly seeing the Elio before it arrives at my door.

"Also, we will be getting to the upper mid west- we don't set our schedule out too far in advance, so please stay tuned!"
I am ready to go to an Elio event that is a little closer to Omaha than the ones I have seen so far. Kansas City or Des Moines would be great. I would not mind going to an event that was 5 or 6 hundred miles away if only I had a vehicle that got good mileage. Maybe 80 + MPG. ;-)

Top Bottom